Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Usher in the New Year with Photo Galleries


My Photo

Happy New Year Everybody!
It's about 5 in the morning, so I hope this all makes sense...

I just wanted to wish everyone Happy New Year and let ya'll know that I've posted a couple of photo galleries with pictures of you guys from Jordan's New Year's party and the Geogia Tech game so far in my sidebar. It took a loooooooooong time to manage all of it, so I'm not sure how many more of these I will post if I ever do again. But here they are and it has to be said that my friends sure are beautiful people. :)

(No! There are no thumbs... Nobody better ask me for any thumbs, grrr. But feel free to download at your leisure/surf.)

*Sniff, sniff* We miss you already, Mark. Make sure you keep in touch with us hicks still stuck out here in Kansas!

Alright, goodnite.

Love you guys!
-T.

1 comment:

Dena Marie said...

Love the pics. It looks like you guys sure had fun on New Year's Eve. I didn't get too many, but I had a lot of fun too. I wish I could have been at that game with you all. I was at work all day. But we got to watch the game from there. It was awesome. Go Jayhawks!!! Talk to you later. Love ya, T.
**Dena Marie**