Sunday, December 05, 2010

I Got Published! :)

I know, I know. You're dying for the next installment of Twisted Sunday Stories. If this is the case, then you're just going to have to WAIT until 12/7!

This is because my micro-fiction story called "The Stacks" will be appearing in the ezine Flashes in the Dark. In fact, the next two weeks of horror shorts will be hosted externally, since another of my works was also selected. (Yay!)

So, a hat tip: I love Flashes in the Dark. I highly reccommend you check them out if you're the type who giggles with delight watching Tales from the Crypt (man, do I miss that show) or equally creepy/morbid/innappropriate entertainment... like I do.

So, I know this is short, but I've gotta hop off to do my happy dance!

External Links (to be updated when available):

The Stacks - 12/7
Granny's Real Sick - 12/12

Love,
-T.

No comments: