Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Curse of Mark


Thia Michelle

Blame Mark for All the Ice:

Oh sure, he looks like a nice enough guy, but when Mark came up from Florida, one of the loaded pieces of doodoo he told my mother was that in her words :"he was going to bring up the Florida warm weather, so watch out when he gets back on the plane to go home!"

Sure enough, it was in the 60s here for his five-day stay... a record-breaking winter. Day two without him and this is the cover story for our city paper.

You Guys Rock!

I've gotten several IM's from you guys and even a voice-mail or two about my photo galleries, since I decided not to make the galleries post-able (is that a word?) for commenting, that is probably the only way anyone figured they could let me know.

I just wanted to say *thanks* for checking them out and feel free to comment here on the main blog about them as an additional option.

After posting another small gallery, I am reminded at how seriously time-consuming it is the way I do it, so let me know if anyone can think of a way to make my life easier.

Love You Guys!

Stay safe if you're out on the roads today. See ya later on at the game :)

-T.

1 comment:

Dena Marie said...

Cool Pics. That darn Mark! How dare he do this to us!! It is so freakin' cold outside, it hurts my skin to walk out. This sucks. I feel like all I have done this week is go to work and make crappy money, because no one wants to go out in this weather. Dang it, MARK!!!! See ya later>
**Dena Marie**