Thursday, July 21, 2005

New Banners on this Site?

So, advertisments can be annoying, I know. But, I've decided to syndicate out a piece of this blog to Google's Adsense program to hopefully help me earn a little extra cash and help support my Flickr account. So, if you want to support me and see something of interest in my side-bar, go ahead and follow my advertiser links and make a purchase. I'll be rewarded for it.

How to Block my Banners
It may be slightly counter-productive to instruct you on how to make my means of revenue disappear from the screen, but if they're as annoying to you as they are to me, it won't hurt my feelings in the slightest to browse free of them. Follow these steps and you won't see them anymore.
  1. Get Firefox

  2. Install Adblock. Read more.

  3. Restart Firefox.

  4. Tools -> Adblock -> Preferences

  5. Type: *show_ads.js*

  6. Hit Enter and you're done. No more ads on this blog.


For those holding out on Adblock for this page, I want to say thanks for your support.

-T.

No comments: