Monday, December 01, 2008

Gambling Anyone? Say it ain't so!

Hmmm... Gambling is too stressful...

I'm the kind of girl that can't bring myself to drop a dollar in a slot machine. Nope, can't do it. Even though I've been to Reno and Vegas a handful of times. Something about losing my hard-earned money in a few seconds of lunacy elicits my gag reflex.

And then I found CentSports (thanks, Jeremy!). A site that lets me spend other people's money... for free. Say it ain't so! That would be a dream come true to oh so stingy but wildly competitive individuals like myself. But it's true!

So if you want to play me, I hope to see you there!

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=300548

This is how it works. CentSports funds itself through a network of advertisers, not you. So, every person starts with 10 cents to bet on any college or professional sports outcome (I lost 4 cents on Louisville today, dang it!). If you're good, and make it to $10, you're a rock star and are eligible to cash out your earnings, for yep... real money.

If you lose everything... you get to start over at 10 cents (with again no cost to you).

So, I'm not so hot yet. But I believe I can get there with some risk-free practice! And I'm also completely addicted to messaging my friends to mercilessly mock their losses (just kidding!).

Let the games begin. YAAAYYY!!

Love,
T.

P.S. Thanks Nikki, for sending me and J more pics from the wedding. Otherwise I wouldn't have this gem from the Bachelorette Party. Ah, memories :)

Thia Bachelorette Party Bachelorette Party Originally uploaded by Linux Chick.

No comments: